I've got a corrupt filesys. How do I check integrity of all installed packages?

OK, here's an other:

Last week I played around with hdparm to optimize hd performance.
Not only did manage to speed up the hd considerably, I also managed
to corrupt my file system. I could still boot after fsck. I can still get up
kmail to write you this. Most stuff still works but some services
want come up. I know for sure that some symlinks disappeared and I suspect
that some files are gone or corrupt.

Is there an dpkg or apt trick to go through all installed packages,  check
their integrity and reinstall any files that need it?

--
oivvio polite

cell +46 (0)709 30 40 30 / phone +46 (0)8 669 64 18 / fax +46 (0)8 84 00 18
varvsgatan 10A / s-117 29 stockholm / sweden