Re: Anything similar to Powerpoint?

My personal preference is to use HTML presentation on
a browser. Totally platform independent.

Opera 5 supports  full screen (F11 toggle), and it is
*actually* the "full" screen with no browser borders,
(unlike IE which still has the browser frame around).

This is true for both the  Linux and Win-9x versions.

All you need is a  .gif "next" and "previous" link on
each individual html "slide".

The  only  problem  that I face, is  that, I need to
carry my  Opera-5 CD to all venues, and uninstall it
on  completion of the  presentation.  Opera-5 is not
that common and is not available on most systems.

USM Bish