Network problem, box sending tcp flags SWE on SYN.....

Hi,

I have this problem where my box cannot talk through a pix firewall which
allows everything through, but can talk to any box on the local network.  On
closer investigation with tcpdump it appears that it initiates tcp
communication using flags SWE (WE is unknown to me).  Local machines tend to
ignore that, but I think the pix doesn't.  I get an RWE back and then nothing
happens....

Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Thanx
--
Alwyn Schoeman

The Internet will destroy the barriers that are isolating people
 from decent opportunities based on where they happened to have been born,
and this will be a fundamental transformation of our global society that will
greatly discomfort a lot of worthless people. Then those same worthless people
 will create new barriers based on access to source code, licenses,
software permissions, etc. Sigh.
-- Hans Reiser