cdrecord problem in testing

I have been upgrading piecemeal to testing. When I run the new
'cdrecord', I get the following messages:

Cdrecord 1.9 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2000 Jörg Schilling
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
cdrecord: Operation not permitted. WARNING: Cannot do mlockall(2).
cdrecord: WARNING: This causes a high risk for buffer underruns.
cdrecord: Operation not permitted. WARNING: Cannot set RR-scheduler
cdrecord: Permission denied. WARNING: Cannot set priority using setpriority().
cdrecord: WARNING: This causes a high risk for buffer underruns.
cdrecord: Operation not permitted. shmctl failed to lock shared memory segment

Should I downgrade or how can I fix?

(My buffer has seldom been less than 90%.)

--
...on what basis will the distribution be made? Communism answers:
On the basis of equality. What! Equality without reference to any