Re: Best WM for slow machine?

HI,

    Another vote for blackbox! After using WindowMaker
almost exclusively and the transition is very easy.
It's themable. I run it on a P90 w/ 96Mb and a P150 w/
64Mb.
    Another I migfht have input on (after a while) is
amiwm(I've dabbled w/ enlightenment, fvwm, and am now
going to try amiwm {due to MY lockup problems and the
recommendation of David Nusinow that lockups in X were
attributed to WindowMaker.....too bad....my favorite]).

=====
Regards-   Tim Stetson  Whiskey Sour     Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.