NFS

Where can I get information on setting up an NFS share for Potato?  The nfs
how-to isn't helping me and in The Debian GNU/Linux Network adminstrator's
manual, the nfs section is blank.  I installed nfs-common and
nfs-kernel-server.

rpcinfo -p only showed portmapper running so I executed rpc.mountd and that
seemed ok, but when I run rpc.nfsd I get nfssvc: Function not implemented.
So I need to be able to figure out what is happening here.  I never had a
problem with nfs before, but this is my first install of debain and things
are a little different then I am accustomed to.  So a point in the right
direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry