Re: Anything similar to Powerpoint?

On 09 Jun 2001, mdevin@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 01:04:28PM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> > Is there anything for Linux that provides at least some of the
> > facilities of Powerpoint?
> >
> I have not tried either of these, but you could check these:
>
> magicpoint - It is still in development though and not as
> fully functional.
>
> Star Office offers something similar.
>
> HTH
> Mark.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this. I downloaded Magicpoint and it
seems to be working reasonably well so far.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone).
For electronic books (Homeomythology and The Assassins of Alamut), skeptical

L'art d'ennuyer est de tout dire. (The way to become a bore is to say
everything.)                                    [Voltaire]