Re: Help setting DISPLAY to an ipmasq'd machine.

OK, I just tried this:

  ssh -C -X ipmasq_box from work_linux_box
  ssh -C -X xserver_box from ipmasq_box (same session as above)

  In a new work_linux_box session: export DISPLAY=ipmasq_box:0.0
    xterm &

  I get:
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: ipmasq_box:0.0

  If I run xterm from xserver_box, the xterm is displayed on work_linux_box.

  Am I doing this wrong?  Also, does ipmasq_box need to be running an xserver?  Right now it does not, but it has most if not all of the xserver stuff on it.

Thanks,

maillst