Lost my mouse

Hi there,

Got an interesting little situation that I'm hoping someone else has come
across.

I'm using the latest release version of Debian (as of two weeks ago anyway)
with XFree86 (4.0.3). I had everything working nicely until I tried to
install Netscape. I thought I did it the easy way by using dselect. However,
after installing it I found that I'd lost my mouse capability in XFree86. I
can still move the mouse around the text terminal. I've uninstalled Netscape
to try to fix the problem ... but no joy. As far as I can tell Netscape did
not alter my XF86Config file ... unfortunately I can no longer use
XF86Setup, because it doesn't work with 4.0.X of XFree ....

Any ideas?

Thanks
Stephen

Stephen Handley