Re: kde.tdyc.com gone?

On 2001-05-30, Peter Hicks <peter@geoworks.com> wrote:
:
: I cannot seem to reach this host.  Is there another source for the
: kde .debs?

	I'm the administrator for the kde.tdyc.com KDE mirror site
at http://kde.rap.ucar.edu/ .  It looks like kde.tdyc.com came back
online sometime today.  It even looks like there's new stuff there.
I've updated our mirror accordingly as of a few minutes ago.

	I haven't heard yet from Ivan Moore, who handles kde.tdyc.com,
as to what happened.  But hey, he's done a tremendous amount of work,
of obvious use to all of us, for which I'm grateful.  These things
happen sometimes.  I just hope all's well...

--
Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu>      http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~tres/
Research Applications Program, National Center for Atmospheric Research