Relay Exim problem

Hello.

I'am newbie administrator. I have problem. I want use exim in my company,
but I don't know how should I configure relaying of mails. Here is
description of my problem.
- I have domain (test.com)
- my ISP made host "mail.test.com" MX for test.com
- on "mail.test.com" I put exim
- people in office must recived mail from anywhare (To: example@test.com)
- also they must send mail to anywhare
- people also connect to internet at home by dial-up to another ISP (I don't
know their IPs) and they want also send mails to anywhere (by mail.test.com)
- some user use shell acount on mail.test.com and they wnat also send email
to anywhere

How should I configure exim to do that. I'am confused. I will be very
greatfull for your help.

Mateusz Mazur
vincent@waw.pdi.net