Re: Specific literature/HOWTOs? .. and a comment

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> I'd need the broken state dump as well to be of any help here. Unless you
> had used mac-fdisk to initialize a fresh partition map on a disk larger
> than 2 GB; there's been a bug in the disk size detection for larger
> disks that I only fixed yesterday.
>
> If that's not possibly been the problem,

That may have been the problem. I´ve got a 6 GB harddisk. About three
HFS+ partitions are reserved for MacOS. Linux is installed on two
partitions behind. To use yaboot, we repartitioned the harddisk
completely to get one small HFS partition as first one.

Regards,

Kerstin

--

Dr. Kerstin Hoef-Emden			Gyrhofstr. 15