ssh authentication woes

Hola~

I'm really trying to be a good debian citizen. I need to do the equivalent:

    % rsh remotehost
    % setenv DISPLAY myhost:0
    % some-x-program

I can rsh no problem. However, I can't get ssh to let me access remotehost.
I've got a null passwd on remotehost, same acount name. I've tried sprinkling
nullok throughout /etc/pam.d/ssh, to no avail. What's the deal? Is there a
document that eases the transition from the r* commands to ssh?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

VIZZINI:    That's inconceivable.