problem about imp and horde

Hello patrick,

Sunday, May 27, 2001, 2:13:22 PM, you wrote:

pq> --- Arian Novruzi <a.novruzi@math.ubc.ca> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to configure my ppp in my new Debian 2.2 (well, I think
>> these
>> developers guys can make more easy the installation ;-)
>> My modem is a lucent one and I use the appropriate package to install
>> it.
>> I'm using the same script which worked perfectly in RH6.2.
>> Running "ppp-on" gives these messages:
>>
>> /usr/sbin/pppd: The remote system is required to authenticate itself
>> /usr/sbin/pppd: but I couldn't find any secret (password) for it to
>> use to
>> do so
>> /usr/sbin/pppd" (none of the avalaible passwords would let it use an
>> IP
>> address)
>>
>> Thanks for any suggestion how to establish my ppp connection.
>> Arian.
hi all,
    Under woody, I use apt-get installing  imp and horde.
    After installing,I find there isn't horde database in mysql.
    So imp cann't run normally.
    My operation steps are:
    apt-get install apache mysql-server php3 phplib
    apt-get install imp horde
    Under potato,I installed imp successfully with the above steps.
    Why not successfully under woody?

--
Best regards,
 fg                            mailto:fg007@mail1.sjtu.edu.cn