Re: OT: exam.cls?

    M> Hi!  this is a bit OT, sorry.  I will give a math exam and I
    M> would like to write it in LaTex. Does exist a latex class for
    M> doing this? (like article.cls for write articles)

There is an exam.cls in tetex-extra which is part of the debian
distribution.  If you search CTAN you might find some other packages.
I am aware of the fact that there are at least two exam.cls packages
which are completely different.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336.  Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536
     "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that