From: "Chris" <cparker@adelphia.net>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 10:43 PM
Subject: cdrom?cdburner?

How to set up cdrom in fstab so i can access it.  Looked in linux doc. and
read cdburner how tro  but still cannot get cd to mount..  Aslo  have all
modules loaded ide-scsi for burner. It is an imation 12.10.32.  Kernel
acknoledges it but still wont mount???  cdrecord -scanbus lists it as sr0.
Thanks to anyone that helps.