Re: Wireless Conection

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 06:55:05PM -0300, Sergio E. Schvezov wrote:

:Well so far it fairly works for almost everything except for http :(

I had a similar problem when I put in my DSL. Not the same, it only
affected boxes behind my Debian box that was runing NAT to share the
connection, the machine that was directly attached to the DSL
router/gateway worked fine.

Any way the fix for me was lowering the MTU on the machines HTTP
wasn't passing through for (to 1464 looks like).

Not quite the same problem, but it's a place to start looking.

HTH,
-Jon