Re: IceWM + dockapps

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 12:50:49AM -0400, Vincent Foley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does IceWM 1.0.7 (the one in testing) has support for dockapps?  I seem to
> remember that they had took Blackbox's Slit code and integrated it to IceWM to
> support those.  I'd like to know if I can get that if I apt-get it?  That's
> a very important thing for me, so if you have answer, please let me know. Also,
> is it possible to remove the windows-like bar at the bottom?
>
> Vincent

icedock can be found at: www.maol.yi.org/icewm/icedock/
deb packages are not available as far as I know. I've installed icedock,
and it works fine for me.

Yes you can remove the taskbar. Try apt-get install icepref
It's a icewm configuration tool that works well, and in it is an option to
remove the taskbar.

--
Kevin C. Smith             There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
smithkevinc@nettaxi.com    by reading. The few who learn by observation. The