On Fri, 01 Jun 2001 12:04:27 EDT, "Noah L. Meyerhans" writes:
>Does anybody know what happened to ORBS?  http://www.orbs.org simply
>shows "Due to circumstances beyond our control, the ORBS website is no
>longer available."  There's no further explanation.

Well, according to Alan Brown they were "served with 2 NZ High court
 injunctions ordering the removal of several ORBS listings against
 sites inside New Zealand".

I´d guess a connection there.

-- "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
-- LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
--                                       -Jeremy S. Anderson