Re: WINE/newbie

Andrew D Dixon <andrew.dixon@seranoa.com> writes:

> I've also heard rummors that Correl used the wine libraries to compile
> WordPerfect for Linux using the Windows source.

Not quite true.  That was the original plan, but the way it shipped
was Windows executables, compiled on Windows, under Corel's modified
WINE.  The source wasn't identical to the Windows version... they did
various modifications to make it run well under WINE.

Death has been proven to be 99% fatal in laboratory rats.