update-xaw-wrappers

Here's a thing!  I've been trying to get Xemacs 21.4 to function on my
Potato 2.2r3 machine - and have given up as of now!

In that process I was told by XE 21.4 that I needed the xaw-wrappers
package and to play with the update-xaw-wrappers command - installed one
and played with the other.

Most of the fonts in my X apps are now huge, so that windows are far to
big; window bars are bigger and thicker - nasty.

Is there a way to reverse this?

Glyn
--
                            so here we are then....