Re: Printing using CUPS from the command line.

You could also try removing /etc/printcap and linking it to /etc/printcap.cups
as that will make the cups printer definitions become the default ones for your
system.

I use lp -d LaserJet just to be on the safe side, though with only one printer
set up you don't really need the -d LaserJet bit.

Matthew