cyrus imap sendmail debian

 am trying to configure a cyrus imapd with sendmail.  I have the Managing IMAP from O'Reilly that I am using to help configure.
Does debian sendmail compile with IMAP support?  Do I edit the sendmail.cf file to have sendmail route mail to the Cyrus spool?
O'Reilly talks about a different CF file for IMAP but it is not found in the directory with the sendmail.cf file.  This is why I was prompted
to ask if sendmail has IMAP support built in.

Lance