Re: the clip in windowmaker

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:13:21PM +1000, Renai LeMay wrote:
> can anyone tell me how to get the clip in windowmaker back?
>
> I had a crash and for some reason it's now not starting up when wmaker starts.
>
> thanks,
>
> Renai
>

> --

G;day Renai,

Run the wmpref program, the 7th icon will be "workspace navigation Features
click on this, and there will be two icons down the right hand side of the box
on of these enables/disable the application dock, the other enables/disables
the Clip. ( probably the one with the big disabled cross though it ;-)

Cheers

Joel

--
No, Gates always knew the Internet was going to be important,
just as Oceania has always been at war with East Asia. ;)