Anyone using Blackmail (anti-spam utility!!)?

I installed Blackmail on my Progeny Debian box and at the moment I have it
set for passive mode so it warns me if a message would have been blocked.
I use it with fetchmail/exim. It is working well, but it has a problem
with mailing lists, including this one. The problem is that Blackmail will
consider an email as spam if the To: header is not the email address of
the recipient. With all my mailing lists my address is not in the To:
header.

The FAQ mentions using the 'backdoor' - I am not sure how to do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Phillip Deackes