Netscape? how to kill?

Hi,

Yes I am quite tired of Netscape, abd I discovered
that Netscape in Debian is more likely to stay alive
even I click File/Exit (Sure I check in Slackware, it
very rarely happens, don't know why, may be some
incompatible library libstdc++ or libXpm...); so I
have to kill it. I just want to type the command

killall -9 navigator-smoti

It says, no process killed. But if I run top or ps -A
the process name is there, navigator-smoti, i can only
kill it use its pid use kill (not killall)

Why is it? How could I kill it, as I use for examle

mtest=`ps -A | grep "navigator-smoti"`
if [ "$mtest" ] ; then
killall -9 navigator-smoti #It says no process killed
here
fi

Well I think the wrapper to run Netscape in Debian is
a bit complex, :-)

Please help.

Cheers, Steve

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!