*** Newbie Question About PostgreSQL ***

Hello list,

I'd like to set up Postgresql so that users can have "read-only" access to a
database.  Right now, I only know how to set it so a user can have all or
nothing access by adding something like the following in the pg_hba.conf
file:

local    mydb    crypt    users.mydb

And put the names of all the users I want to allow access to the "mydb"
database into the users.mydb file.  But like I said, this only allows all or
nothing access to the database.  A user can still do a CREATE TABLE and add
additional tables to the database.  Is there anyway to have it so a user can
only do SELECTs?  Thanks.

- Arcadio