From: Colin Watson [mailto:cjw44@riva.dynamic.greenend.org.uk]On Behalf
Of Colin Watson
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 1:44 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: php4 and woody

"Wayne Sitton" <waynes@techgod.net> wrote:

Why that when I upgraded to woody did it un-install my php4?

When I go to dselect now, it complains about apache, what's the deal?

Because Apache is very picky about having all the modules that depend on
it compiled against roughly the same version. I don't think this has
even quite been finished in unstable yet, so testing hasn't been able to
get in sync.