Re: LM-sensors discontinued.

"Christoph Simon" <datageo@terra.com.br> writes:
> I just tried to visit the homepage of lm-sensors, but found out that
> it is being discontinued. Anybody knows about the future of this
> package? Somebody will take it over or is there an alternative?

I'm missing something. Looking at what I have for the home page of
lm_sensors I don't see any mention of it being discontinued. Are you
sure you're looking at the right home page? Here's the URL I have:

http://www.netroedge.com/~lm78/index.html

Unless lm-sensors and lm_sensors are two different projects? Bad
naming on someone's part if they are.

Gary