Re: windowmaker themes

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 05:06:11PM +1000, Renai LeMay uttered:
> is there a package for unstable containing windowmaker themes? I was using
> fvwm but have recently acquired a large amount of ram <wink>

Bah, WindowMaker doesn't use _that_ much RAM. :-)

$ apt-cache search windowmaker | grep theme
theme-converters - Convert WindowMaker/GTK+/Sawmill theme packages to .debs

You may find that package being what you're after.
http://wm.themes.org is also very good as well, with over 2000 themes.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."