Re: Free mail a/c that allows download of mail
- To: Debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Free mail a/c that allows download of mail
- From: Michael Powell <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.4.33.0105271659070.11105-100000@shell1>
- In-reply-to: <01052803550000.22643@alpha>
www.crosswinds.net does, and www.softhome.com (may be .net or .org) used
to, and may still.
On Mon, 28 May 2001, csj wrote:
> On Sunday 27 May 2001 21:47, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Is there any free mail accounts (like hotmail etc.) that allow you
> > to download your mail so that you can read it with mutt say?
> > Instead of having to view it through the web browser when connected
> > to the internet.
> > I want something that you can use fetchmail or something similar to
> > download the mail with. Is there any that allow this?
> If you're talking about popmail, you can try yahoo. Better: check out
> P.S. Do you mean hotmail doesn't offer pop access?
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org