Re: crontab -e issue

Okay, I know what's wrong. I set the thing to go off the next minute from the time I edited the crontab, but crond only loads the entry during the first second of the next minute, so the program won't play. There must be a minimum of 2 seconds from the time i crontab -e.

Just for curiousity's sake, is there a way to reduce this 2 minutes to 1 minute?

Thanks

--
Eric Boo
Monday, May 28, 2001, 01:19 AM

http://magicman.freeshell.org

There is always one thing to remember: writers are always selling somebody out.
		-- Joan Didion, "Slouching Towards Bethlehem"