galeon 0.10.6 Packages anywhere ?

Hello everybody,

I have been looking for galeon 0.10.6 packages quite
a long time now. The only packages that seem available
are the 0.10.5 ones that do not work with mozilla 0.9.

Are there any new packages on the web or am I just to
stupid to find them? Currently I have to use Opera 5
and I really do not like it. The look&feel is by
magnitudes not as nice as with galeon.

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Rieder & Nagetiere  / `.o\     (0)).-"    .-.`.