cs89x0_cs precompiled?

I'm having trouble compiling the cs89x0_cs module for a recycled IBM
EtherJet PCMCIA card, and wondering if:

1.) Anybody has one precompiled that I can pinch (kernel is:
achebe:/src# uname -a
Linux achebe 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

stock from potato 2.2r0)

or,
2.) Anyone can give me some advice on compilation. I don't have kernel
sources on the laptop (it's an old machine without enough disk space) so
I have to do everything via nfs-mounted directories on my other machine.

Thanks for any help.

Andrew J. Perrin - Programmer/Analyst, Desktop Support
Children's Primary Care Research Group, UNC - Chapel Hill
(919)966-9394 * andrew_perrin@unc.edu