Re: root owner (or group) of lot of files in ~erik?

Joel Mayes wrote:

> <MANICAL LAUGH>The Eric Comspiracy strikes again</MANICAL LAUGH>

1. You must be an Eric

You may match on first, last, or middle name(s). We're not orthography
bigots, if you're an Erik or Erich or Eirik you are also eligible. We're
not sexists either, so Ericas and Erikas are also welcome. We've even
managed not to be speciesist -- one of the qualified members is a cat.

  I'll probably join, looks like I'm eligible, thanks for the pointer...

	erik