Re: Strange reboot

No, I didnt build the machine, but its a good spec, and I've run a fair
few operating systems on it with no problems at all (Linux, Windows 2000,
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95, BeOS, FreeBSD, QNX).

The machine is an AMD Athlon 1Ghz on a KT133 with 256MB RAM, an IBM
Telesto 307030 30GB IDE drive, a GeForceII MX 32MB DDR, and a Soundblaster
Live Platinum.

I've only seen evidence of the machine rebooting itself once.

Cliff Rowley

The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.

- while (!asleep) { code(); }