Re: Language

	Is English "the official language" (formally), or merely the most
widely accepted on Debian?
	Why not explore setting up non-English debian-user lists? It's not
the case that every Debian user reads English, and if it makes Debian
accessable to more users (whether German, Japanese, Russian, Urdu or...) I
suspect it'd be good for Debian.

--
Ed Craig	 epcraig@efn.org
Taxi (I need an income)			GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS)