Re: Language

Hello,

"V.Suresh" wrote:

>   English of course, and the German &*)(&**^ thing has obviously
>   frustrated you as well as many of the listers. Now it's fixed, and
>   everybody is :-).  The moral is, when there is something in the line
>   of spam, it's better to remain silent, and let the thing die down
>   (it will, soon). Else, by commenting on it, we are just adding more
>   to it. Eventually, it should die down. Look, even this mail has added
>   to the traffic. Better keep shut, in such big lists.

I'm sorry, but this is total nonsense.  First of all, if somebody had
not contacted the admin at thur.de, we would still be swamped with
German mails.  Secondly, this wasn't spam or in the "line of spam."  And
as a third point, are you saying, that it's better to keep the mouth
shut when harm is being done or am I just overly sensitive?  If the
latter, I apologize, if the former, then you have some serious problems.

Cheers,
Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld