windows key

Hi,

A while back, I remapped the ms-windows key on my keyboard to open an
xterm.  The mapping was done through sawfish configuration.  I was
pleased to have a Microsoft-intended key open a program that is such a
bastion of *nix OS's.  Anyway, maybe 2-3 weeks ago, the key stopped
responding.  Not only does it not run an xterm, but it generates no code
whatsoever.  That is, when I type Ctrl-V and then hit the windows key,
nothing happens.  Could someone point me in the right direction, and
perhaps suggest a reason what would have caused the change?

Thanks.

--

Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate