Re: Problem with netgear card

I never ran mrproper.  The last time I did that I had trouble bringing
everything back to a good compile so I don't do that any more.  Admittedly,
that was a long time ago and many kernels back.

I have looked in the directory that you said and I have a modversions.h file.
So, I do not know what I can do about this problem.

Brian

--
Brian Schramm
http://www.linuxexpert.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian