Re: Problem with netgear card

OK, I am ccing the list on this.  I do have the source installed.  I
installed the deb package for 2.2.19 and compiled the kernel for the
machine that it is running on.  I want to use that kernel also since that
is the one that I am using for the new system too.

So, I do not believe that the system is missing anything or else I would
not be able to compile the kernel.

Any other ideas?

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian