<Home> stopped working in X

Hi!

After I yesterday updated some packages to be able to install KDE base
from unstable, my <Home> key seems to have stopped working properly. It
used to work in most places, but now it does some really weird things
in several programs (most notably ncurses program and the bash shell).

In my Xmodmap (I have a severly modified keymap) I have

keycode 0x61 =	Home

so it should work properly.

Has anything with this changed recently? Which package is most proper
to file a bug against? xfree86-common?

Please Cc replies to me, I don't subscribe to this list.
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html