PHP spell check

Hi all,

I've got a requirement to do spell check in a web page with a HTML
form. So far, the best solution seems to be to install pspell (from
unstable) and hand craft something to check and make suggestions.

My system is potato with Apache/MySQL/PHP4. Dipping into unstable for
pspell is one thing but I think PHP also needs to be compiled with --
use-pspell and that's probably not the case for the PHP4 version in
stable.

If anyone has any pointers or tips before I go tying myself in knots
I'd appreciate it.

I'd even consider a commercial solution but if you know of something
like that please mail me directly rather than via the list because
people here probably don't want to be bothered with that stuff.

Thanks,

Liam

Liam Ward
DV4