Re: PHP

Hi b3,

Apache can exceute php file externsion now. But I still have two problems:

1) I added the lines below into httpd.conf, howvever it ask me to download
the *.php3 file instead of running it.

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3 .php
#AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps

2) I have mysql_connect script, but it said
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect() in
/var/www/t.php on line 6

Keneth