Re: [users] potato isos

MaD dUCK wrote:

also sprach DvB (on Wed, 16 May 2001 08:30:15PM -0500):

I was going to burn myself a copy of potato to see how much the install's improved since I last ran it and noticed there are not one, not two, but _three_ freaking iso images (binary-i386-1 thru 3.iso) out there. Are they all really necessary? Or can I install off one and add packages via apt as I need them...

freaking whatever. use suse lately?

yes, bootdisks, or the first iso will do.

now shake off your pessimistic attitude and enjoy the debian install.

Thanks :-)

Tried Susa once and really didn't like it... Mandrake's my choice for rpm based distros. If Mandrake shipped with apt it would be the ultimate linux distro :-)