Re: [users] Re: motherboard info

also sprach Brandon High (on Wed, 16 May 2001 03:13:02PM -0700):
> You'll need to know the board manufacturer and BIOS version before upgrading
> the processor. You may need to flash the BIOS to make sure that it supports
> the new CPU.

yes, i am aware of that. it's a standard award bios and i am
moderately sure it will support the new processor. now i need to know
jumper settings.

"i'm always frank and earnest with women.
 uh, in new york I'm frank, and in chicago I'm ernest."
                                            -- the long kiss goodnight