Re: Linux compatible IDE CDRW

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 12:36:02AM +1000, mdevin@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Which would be the best for me to get?
>
> Plextor CD-RW PX-W1210TA 12/10/32 IDE 2m Buffer Burn-Proof

I have that drive and it works very well for me. Burn-proof is a must
these days, and is supported in the recent versions of cdrecord.

> Even though I can't find anywhere that says anything about any of these
> being MMC-complient, are they?  I read somewhere that all CDRW IDE

the plextor is mmc-compliant.

Regards,
Alex Suzuki
--
Alex Suzuki | asuzuki@NOSPAMbluewin.ch | http://www.cynox.ch
To send me an email, remove NOSPAM from the above address