idepci driver-disk

Hello to all!

I need to import a scsi-driver module to access my drive during install.

found driver, have to compile it, and got to get it on a disk to import it
during installation process.

theres something about modules.tgz in inst.-instructions i read, but
incomplete info...

Q*:
-what were the commands in debian that provide easy kernel compilation and
installation ?
-what file-sys is the driver-1.bin image on the disk ?
-how do i replace the modules.tgz with something the driver is included in ?
-are these modules on the driver-disk ?

Thanks for info,
Gerald

http://www.gmx.net