Ati All-In-Wonder 128 Pro AGP?

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with setting up the
Ati All-In-Wonder 128 Pro AGP graphics card with
the latest task-x-window-system in unstable? I tried all
the ati options in xf86config without any luck. When I
run startx, all I get is a black blank screen. I know it's
the graphics card because I tried a different monitor
that works in Linux just fine and it got a blank screen too.
When I press Alt+Ctrl+F1, there aren't any errors. Any ideas?
I'm getting desperate here. Really need to get Linux working.

- Bart