Skipstone [was Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)]

I'd like to endorse the endorsements of Skipstone. For me, it's been
fast, light and dependable (as browsers go). There's a lot that it
doesn't claim or try to do, but for simple browsing, it's the best
solution I've found (I've tried Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera).

And when it crashes, it crashes gracefully (offering to re-start
at the last page visited). Looks spiffy as well.

I run it under stable, with sawmill.

Jim